Classroom Rules and Grades
- Grades are based on participation, effort, preparation, and attitude.
- No child is graded based on skill level or physical fitness ability.
- The most important skills required for PE class are willingness to try activities, following directions, and being cooperative with teachers and fellow students.
- Sneakers and proper attire must be worn for physical education class.
- All excused notes (medical/illness) for Physical Education must be brought to the NURSE.
- If a child is excused from PE they are also excused from any physical activity during recess.
Please remember to dress appropriately for class (sweatshirts, jackets, sweatpants, hats, gloves, and/or scarves)We are going to try to go outside for as long as we can- weather permitting