NPS Digital Library
Directions to Check Out and Read eBooks
To read an eBook on your computer:
1. Go to https://wbb17666.follettshelf.com
2. Enter UserName(Your NPS Student Identification Number - most students know their number as it is used for many electronic school activities. This number can also be found on the NPS Parent Portal website.) and Password (NPS).
3. Select the book you want to read by narrowing your search to reading/interest levels, author, genre, series and review ratings by using the settings on the left side of the screen.
4. Click the i Overview icon to learn more about the book and to checkout. All ebooks may be kept for 7 days and will automatically be returned to FolletShelf.
To read ebooks on iPad or Android Tablets:
1. Go to app store and download FollettDigital Reader. It is a free download.
2. Once app is downloaded, open up Follett Digital Reader.
3. Enter information. Website address is wbb17666.follettshelf.com
Username: Your NPS Student Identification Number – this can be located on the Parent Portal website.
4. Books can be read online (which means you must have internet access at all times) OR download onto a device (which means you can read anywhere).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the NPS Library and we will do our best to get you started. Enjoy our new digital library – Happy eReading!
Norwood Public School Library
201-768-6363 ext. 60127