2023-2024 School Year
Parent/Guardians must register online. Registration opens January 9th.
Documentation should be uploaded when registering.
Parents/Guardian must provide:
1. Proof of Residency
The District requires at least three (3) documents demonstrating proof of residency.
The following lists of documents are examples of documentation accepted by the
District. The District will not require disclosure of any of these documents as a
condition of enrollment, and all eligible students will be admitted into the District
provided that the documentation submitted is sufficient to demonstrate residency.
· Original deed, official lease agreement or signed letter from landlord
● Driver’s license
● Automobile registration
● Property tax bills
● Utility bills
● Phone bills
● Bank, mortgage or credit card statements.
2. Proof of Age (Child must be 5 years old by October 1, 2023)
● Original or certified copy of birth certificate or
● Original passport
3. Health Record
● Medical examination form is available online. (Departments>Nurse/Health>Health Forms)
● Please take your child to his/her primary care provider for a physical
examination and required immunizations and return the completed form to the
school nurse BEFORE JUNE 1, 2023.
● The physical examination must be dated on or after September 1, 2022. No
students will be permitted to enter school without first submitting the health
form and immunization record.
● A copy of your child’s most recent immunization record.